Arm makes a significant investment in our partners success. This investment even extends to building Solutions to showcase our partners SOCs and accelerate their deployment in the Cloud and Telco markets. Arm s market share in these markets is expanding rapidly and shows potential for extensive growth. These Solutions showcase the advantages that our partners bring to end customers through the combination of Arm s IP and their own differentiating technology.
The Networking Solutions Engineer will develop and deploy Telco & 5G focused Solutions for the infrastructure market space. In this role you will be working with Arm stakeholders and key silicon partners to develop integrated SOC and software solutions to meet engineering requirements specifications developed with the Product team. These requirements will be based on the market requirements, as well as requirements from our Solutions architects.
The role is technical in nature and based out of Arm s Austin, TX office.What will I be accountable for?
The Network Solutions Engineering role is to bring together the software and hardware technology needed to build a working Telco & 5G focused Solution based on Arm s partner s SOCs. The goal here is both to show end customers what s possible using Arm technology and show the advantage of deploying Arm in their infrastructure. The software could include both open source and proprietary code.
Accountabilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with customers and Arm s Solutions Architects and Product Managers to identify Solution concepts
- Working closely with architects and technology leads, directly engaging with internal and external software development teams to refine the concept into a set of engineering requirements
- Working with internal and external engineering teams to develop, demo, and deploy the Solutions
- Supporting Arm s Product Marketing team in promotion of the Solution
- Working across the complete value chain of end customers, manufacturers, and designers of hardware, software and systems to bring Solutions together
- Work with our Go-to-Market and Product Marketing teams to support specific customer opportunities, including participating in customer meetings, sales meetings, and training