Compensation: $117,810.00 - $164,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Job DescriptionJob Summary / Purpose
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for inventory and asset management, including: order tracking, accessories management, managing hardware and accessory deployment.
- Results oriented, with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong focus on providing an outstanding user experience for a variety of stakeholders.
- Perform inventory and asset management, and e-recycling
- Deploy and recover laptop and desktop images
- Provide customer support for thousands of users worldwide from IT accessory to workstation dressing
- Use ticketing systems to report individual work accomplishments and to track Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilize Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
- Contribute to large scale global projects as needed
- Support complex and fast paced desktop support environment; providing technical services for all desktop hardware (eg. desktop, notebooks, LCDs, peripherals, desk phones, conference rooms (VC), and printers).
Associate's degree or equivalent professional work experience.Experience:
- 1-2 Years inventory support experience
- Able to work in a large team with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing an outstanding user experience
- Basic IT or desktop knowledge
- Can lift and carry 50 pounds or more of equipment safely, multiple times per day.
- Interest in new technologies and IT career path
- Associate's degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Past business operations experience desired.
- Some customer experience background a plus
- Accountability Taking personal responsibility for actions (ownership)
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (including presentation)
- Resilience Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere (grit)
- Thinking process Ability to use judgement to make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities
Additional InformationWhat can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...