Mid-Level F/A-18 Project Systems Engineer
Compensation: $96,200.00 - $140,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking a motivated Mid-Level Systems Engineer to support the F/A-18 and EA-18G programs. The selected candidate will be the single technical point of contact to the F/A-18 customer and Boeing leadership for various engineering changes. The candidate will also maintain technical management of the project by preparing project plans and measuring progress. It is expected that daily communication and coordination with the customer is a part of the battle rhythm.
- Leads ECP activity from RFP and proposal development, through execution and contract delivery/closeout
- Coordinates with technical leads, other program IPTs, suppliers, and BGS as appropriate to ensure proposal and project statement of work are executed on time
- Identifies and maintains day-to-day oversight of cost, schedule, and performance metrics and reporting to leadership
- Maintains working-level customer relationships on the effort
- Manages and ensures deliverables are submitted on time
- Plans, identifies, and coordinates resources required over the life of the project or program
- Defines plans for risk mitigation and opportunity
- Compares actual results to baseline plan to assess project performance, efficiencies, productivity and lessons learned
- Provides technical, business and integration for the development and execution of project or team plan
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience in an engineering leadership role (team lead, project lead/management, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Product/project lifecycle management experience
- Experience managing cost and schedule performance using Earned-Value Management (EVM) principles
- Experience developing and/or maintaining customer-focused metrics and reporting
- Experience supporting the F/A-18 or other military program
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (eg Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (eg PhD, Master + 3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Associated topics: infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...