IT Specialist- Information Technology
Compensation: $101,090.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Provide Deskside support (Hardware/Software Support & Training) on Windows PCs, local and network printers and multi-function devices and other PC peripheral devices
- Install, configure, test and maintain IT hardware as necessary to address Incidents and Service Requests made by clients.
- Provide Workstation Support (on-site and remote)
- Diagnose problems with software configurations and Network (LAN) connectivity issues
- Provide support for remote users leveraging VPN when away from the office.
- Assist as necessary with the on boarding of new employees
- Work with other IT Support Teams to coordinate resolution of Service Requests
- Provide A/V support.
- Work with local departments to secure power, communications and other services as relate to IT operations.
- Manage ticketing system queue to achieve Service Level Agreements
- Communicate with local business leaders to determine their IT needs and ensure they are being met
Deploys new computer assets, installs applications as needed and performs initial startup activities
- Full install of new desktop and/or laptop
- Full install of docking station, new monitors and supplied materials
- Unlimited user data transfer for users
- Wipe hard drive using supplied software
- Record asset tag and place computers in Customer's designated area onsite
- Cleanup work area and place refuse in on-site dumpster
This position will require some overnight travel based on client needs. Please only apply if this will not be an issue.
- 2+ years experience in deskside support or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite
- Awareness of IT Service Delivery methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, client relationship skills, detail-oriented
- Bi Lingual preferred, must be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal) in English.
- Occasional travel to be required.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...