MSFT Systems Engineer
Compensation: $101,090.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Background on Team/Role: Design, implementation, administration, monitoring, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
- Lead small-to-mid-sized GIS projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
Education: Bachelors degree Required
Minimum of five years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
Strong knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of MS Office 365 solutions for global enterprise organizations is required
Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Windows Active Directory is required
Knowledge of Identity Management, Azure IaaS, general networking, and infrastructure principles is required
Microsoft O365 certification(s) are required. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure preferred
Experience with migrations and operations of Microsoft Azure Services for organizations which are subject to GDPR governance is a plus
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...