Compensation: $122,170.00 - $167,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ruckus Networks, is seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) for the Inside Sales Organization. The SE will be responsible for both the Customer and Partner communities in an Inside Sales organization and will work as a team, supporting Inside Sale Reps (ISR)and Inside Business Partner Managers(iPAM) to design and sell Ruckus networking solutions. Primary responsibilities will focus on Ruckus Product Solutions sales and partner development/enablement for Ruckus channel partners as well as customer opportunities that are received into the Inside Sales Organization.
The position of Systems Engineer will perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, technical training, provide best practice design input and review, solution focused selling and positioning to all levels of decision makers, and deliver presentations for customers, partners, prospects and events assigned to the Inside Sales organization. The successful candidate will be a proficient self-starter, with good technical skills and industry knowledge, great communication skills with little to some history or experience as a customer or partner facing Systems Engineer. A candidate with some working knowledge of the Ruckus wireless and wired portfolio and related technologies would be a plus.
- Pre-sales engineering design, Bill of Material creation, sales opportunity engagement, and technical training individually or in larger group settings, using multi media or other related web technology as a delivery platform.
- Have some working knowledge of Ruckus Networks wireless, wired and software products
- Act as a technical advisor to Customers and Channel Partners with the ability to differentiate and competitively position Ruckus products
- Assist the ISR and iPAM in driving revenue and selling solutions to obtain quota goals
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- A good understanding of the concepts around pre-sales engineering and sales processes.
- Ability to communicate both written and oral, on technical solutions to a variety of audiences that may include manager or director level decision makers.
- Beginning understanding of business drivers and how to map these to a customer solution.
- Basic working knowledge of SE technical skills; specifically, 802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax, wireless design and assessment, wireless troubleshooting, wireless network optimization, IP routing and switching WAN/LAN design, configuration, troubleshooting, Layer 4-7 application services, security authentication methods and products, RADIUS, AD, Virtualization environments/deployments, VM installations, (any of VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V, GCE, Azure, AWS), etc.
- Basic working knowledge of the following areas of specialization: VLAN; Security; VoIP; QoS wired/wireless; BYOD/MDM; PtP; Mesh; Wireless Controller Architectures; Wi-Fi protocols and transmission, RF engineering, Indoor and Outdoor wireless deployments; Packet Capture/Analysis Tools; WLAN Security in the areas of Authentication, Encryption, RADIUS/AAA, EAP/PSK, and Active Directory
Education and Experience:
- Effective technical presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics required
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience working with IP/Wireless technologies required
- Must live in the Denver area and commute to the Ruckus Networks office in Westminster, CO
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...