Systems Engineer (IT)
Compensation: $118,330.00 - $181,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Intel - E3/Sentinel s Intelligence Division provides advisory services across the Intelligence Community (IC) to create efficiencies, provide innovative best practices, and drive mission success. Our diverse team is empowered with the knowledge, tools, and skills to accomplish extraordinary results. With careers in acquisition lifecycle management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and program management and oversight, E3/Sentinel s highly skilled employees help our customers achieve operational excellence.
E3 seeks an IT Systems Engineer to provide subject matter expertise across enterprise IT disciplines for a government CIO. This opportunity will enable you to transform legacy applications into a cloud environment; define requirements; provide oversight and strategic direction in enterprise and systems archictecture. The work location is conveniently located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates with a TS/SCI and polygraph will be considered for an interview.
Why is this worth your consideration? Because we value our employees, their contribution, and invest in their career growth and mobility. We hire high caliber talent for the long-term and commit ourselves to creating an exceptional employee and customer experience.
- Analyze user s IT requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures
- Analyze capability requirements and translate into tasks to be allocated to Development/Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contractors
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of IT requirements, design, and technology
- Guide users in formulating IT requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies
- Interact with Government regarding Systems Engineering IT technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
- Guide capability development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system engineering integration and test plans
- Bachelor s degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- At least 7 or more years of specialized experience with enterprise & systems architecture
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- In-depth experience in VMWare and other virtualization technologies.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based technologies (e.g AWS, Azure) is desired
- Experience with enterprise-level deployments, to include customer governance, policy definitions, policy management and automation, and customer interfaces used to deliver integrated security solutions across multiple security domains is desired
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- VMware Certified Professional
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Professional Scrum Master
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...