Compensation: $101,090.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with nearly 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
- Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
- Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
We Don t Breed the Weak
Let s keep it real. We haven t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Bachelor's Degree or four-plus years of experience Information Systems
- Demonstrated expertise in design, deployment, and support of Cloud Management using vRealize Operations Manager
- Demonstrated expertise with VMware vSphere, including ESXi, vCenter, vRealize Operations Manager.
- Knowledge or skills in enterprise-class converged or hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Certifications VMware Certified Professional VCP-DCV VCP-NV DCUC is preferred.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and maintain hybrid virtualization environments for innovation, development, test, and production uses.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and evaluate risk and use an analytical and systematic approach to complex problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively, formally and informally, orally, and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to assist in the evaluation and testing of new virtualization platforms, develop tools for the automation of platforms, interface with vendors in support of multiple simultaneous proofs-of-concept, and help define the virtualization strategy for the organization.
- Ability to analyze requirements and offer options for continuous improvements. Ability to debug complex issues with virtualization, hardware, and software infrastructure.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and data serialization formats, including PowerShell, Python, Bash, JSON, and YAML.
- Knowledge of enterprise storage systems SAN, including Dell/EMC, NetApp, and Pure.
- Knowledge of the wide range of enterprise networking solutions using Cisco UCS and Dell infrastructure.
- Knowledge of alternate Hypervisor platforms (Hyper-V, KVM, RHEV, AHV)
- Knowledge of multiple Operating Systems (Linux - RHEL 7/8 CentOS 7, Windows 2012,2016).
- Understanding of integrating Linux Containers (e.g., Docker) with virtualization technologies.
- Fluent in networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN) implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of resource and system optimization of Linux server and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
- Prior involvement designing storage replication and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of basic cloud infrastructure integration (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
We Don t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
ERC is looking for a motivated and talented individual with a background in virtualization that is proficient in troubleshooting and diagnosing complex issues while having the aptitude for learning and leveraging new technologies to drive innovation. The candidate is responsible for the overall administration of large scale, enterprise server virtualization and cloud environments. This position demands expertise at all levels of virtual infrastructure, as well as active project management, time management, and collaboration skills. The successful candidate demonstrates skill in implementing and maintaining an evolving virtualized infrastructure in a variety of positions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans and implements service request work. Works under broad direction. Work is often self-initiated and accountable for meeting allocated technical objectives.
- Investigates and resolves complex problems requiring an understanding of the relationship between own specialism and wider customer /organizational requirements.
- The candidate performs an extensive range of complex technical work activities that require the application of fundamental IT principles and best practices in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- The candidate maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
- Ensures that services and components meet and continue to meet all their agreed performance targets and service levels.
- Maintains support procedures, identifies issues and resolves problems relating to application and infrastructure.
- Ability to develop and foster collaborative relationships.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by management.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...