IT Risk Compliance, Dir.
FHLBank San Francisco in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Information Technology - System Engineer And Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $156,740.00 - 186,920.00 / Year*
Reporting to the Head of Information Technology Risk and Compliance (ITRC) and working closely with Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS), the candidate will be responsible for operational risk and technology risk-related activities and deliverables at FHLBSF. As part of ITRC the candidate will ensure risk inherent to IT systems is controlled within the company s risk appetite and effective for the company's business goals. The candidate will be responsible to identify potential risks and develop and help implement strategies and protocols to treat, reduce or manage those risks.
The candidate will perform risk assessments across IT & IS using a risk-based approach developed and approved by ITRC. The candidate will develop/monitor meaningful metrics and report results to peer teams, management and management committees. Developing and delivering technology risk training to expand risk awareness will be an important aspect of the position. The candidate will monitor technology incidents and ensure root cause is determined with controls and activities implemented to reduce probability of recurrence. The candidate will provide monitoring and governance over control gaps and program deficiencies internally identified or issued by Internal Audit or regulatory bodies.
The candidate will partner with key stakeholders to ensure compliance with the IS and IT frameworks.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining standards, guidelines, & administering programs that enable and encourage the optimum performance of staff against business requirements.
- Mentor IT Control Owners to assess and improve technology control solutions.
- Document all exceptions to Standard and Control deficiencies in the GRC tool.
- Act as an individual contributor and/or manage a team responsible to maintain and advance the overall ITRC program, which supports governance of risk activities, including but not limited to, technology audits, exams and self-assessments and required remediations identified in these risk activities.
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
- Act as IT liaison and coordination point for Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management and regulator teams.
- Act as a Change Agent for risk awareness across the Bank.
- Provide management reporting on the state of Operational and Technology Risk and compliance.
- Core Competencies:
- Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Ensures Accountability, Drives Results, Drives Engagement, Collaborates, Values Differences, Communicates Effectively with all levels of staff and management, Instills Trust
- Demonstrated project management, planning, problem-solving and organizational skills required.
- Strong analytical, issue identification, prioritization, resolution, and report writing skills and experience required.
- Must be proactive and must be able to meet established deadlines.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, a related field or the equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop, and retain individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences reflecting the full diversity of the communities that we serve. It is the policy of the Bank to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities.
Associated topics: c++, c#, chief information officer, database, database architecture, java, life cycle, operating system, sdlc, software manager
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!