Senior Software Engineer
Find.jobs in Cleveland, OH
- Industry: Information Technology - Software Engineer, Developer, And Programmer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $80,000.00 - 120,000.00 / Year
Looking for a job is frustrating. Irrelevant results, poor page speed, and useless search filters take an
already difficult experience and make it harder. We fix a broken process and optimize the hiring
We own the .Jobs Top Level Domain and distribute jobs over our network of 30,000 career websites.
Our websites are used by millions of users every month.
As a Senior Software Engineer with Find.Jobs , you will develop solutions that empower job seekers and
employers in innovative ways. You’ll work as a mentor-member of our dedicated and intelligent development team. Your work with the development and executive team will be a crucial part of helping
Find.Jobs reach its goals.
About the Job
- Collaborate with members of the development, product, marketing, and executive team to
plan, architect, build, test, deploy and document new products and improve upon existing
- Create visual dashboards using tools like Looker, BigQuery, DataDog, and Datastudio to
evaluate the effectiveness of new products
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus as you will use it to monitor traffic sources and
determine ways to provide a better UI/UX to our user population
- Bring refreshing and new ideas to the table to help solve industry problems
- Manage your work using GitHub, Trello and Jenkins
- Experience with microservice architecture and distributed systems is a plus
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Assist in the testing of code that is developed and deployed among our systems
- 5-7 years of software development experience with an emphasis on working within an agile
- Mastery of the Python language
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL, ElasticSearch and BigQuery datastores
- Knowledge of build pipelines and working within a CI/CD environment, experience with
- Experience working within a Containerized Full Stack Development environment
- Knowledge of using orchestration tools like Ansible
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing code to follow TDD principles
- Experience leading code reviews, scrum, and other meetings with organizational members of
- Positive attitude, ability to learn, and a willingness to put forth the effort to grow the
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, equivalent technical degree or equivalent experience
Where You'll Work
Find.Jobs is located within the old McBride Mansion in a wonderful and historic area of Downtown
Cleveland (3029 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44115). Our offices have been recently renovated
to provide a comfortable work environment. We’re a short uber ride away from all of the major stadiums,
this means you have FREE PARKING with a quick uber to go to anything you would want in the downtown area.
We’ve built a culture where it is paramount that we take time to get to know our coworkers and have
fun together. Our offices are located on the border of Cleveland’s Asiatown, and you will often find the
team eating Dim Sum or singing karaoke at one of the local establishments. Hard work, camaraderie and
originality are core values of our office.
Why Become One Of Us
The Senior Software Engineer plays a pivotal role within the development organization at Find.Jobs.
Within our tight-knit team, your voice will be heard and your opinions met with consideration and
appreciation. You will be a part of the group that helps provide, test, and employ out-of-the-box ideas to
solve problems that the HR/Hiring industry has as a whole. You will be directly involved with creating
disruptive software solutions to provide engaging experiences for our job-seekers while providing
qualified “ready-to-go” candidates to employers in need.
We need dedicated and smart individuals who can help take this business to the next level. Find.Jobs is
the only Owner/Operator of a Top-Level Domain. This means you will need to research and explore how
to create scalable code that can work in tandem to provide services across 30,000+ endpoints at a time.
Databases, servers, your code; this will all need to scale to serve our users appropriately. Rise to the
challenge and help us grow as you continue to grow your skills and your career!
Benefits and perks include: Competitive salary, a benefits package, subsidized lunch program, attractive
PTO policy, and much more!
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!