Systems Engineer (Boise)
Compensation: $89,610.00 - $148,700.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
What We Are Doing:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce cyber and operational risk. Our technology works with disparate security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. We are a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and passionate about our products. We are all about inclusion and diversity! We work as a team, and everyone matters! Join us as we secure the world with our products.What You Bring to Forescout:
What you will do:
- Love of technology: Have a passion for cybersecurity, networking, orchestration, endpoint security, service management or security compliance and enjoy hands-on testing
- Great soft skills: This position requires excellent communication, presentation, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated learner: have a strong curiosity for technology and cybersecurity
- Collaborative nature: ability to work on a distributed team in a productive manner where we share expertise
- Consultative solutioning skills: Enjoy working with prospects and customers to solve their business problems related to cybersecurity
- Inquisitive nature: Experience gathering requirements from stakeholders to provide the optimum solution for our prospects and customers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment (really, you d be bored by anything less).
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Attention to detail: Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- The ability to travel for work
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Play an active role in the Sales Team to design solutions to help solve our customer business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and maintain close relationships to ensure success
- Develop and maintain business partner relationships including attending partner events and enabling partner SEs
- Provide product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospective customers, either onsite or remotely, partnering with the sales team
- Develop Proof of Concept test configurations based upon evaluation requirements agreed upon with the prospective customer
- Perform and manage Proof of Concepts including, staging time, test plan refinement, configuration adjustments, and resolution of issues or questions that may arise during the evaluation period
- Maintain expertise in Forescout products and extended module integrations through technical training.
- Provide timely escalations regarding risks to customer and sales success
- Be motivated and enjoy working with cybersecurity and networking technologies, enjoy hands-on testing, and customer interaction
- Work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Optional chance to shine by presenting at conferences, marketing through social media or performing speaking engagements
If you have excellent soft skills and performed any of these functions
, you may be a good fit for this role: Dev-ops, Customer Success, Technical Support, Software Development, Professional Services, Cybersecurity Analyst, Critical Incident Specialist, Service Management Specialist, Technical Account Management, Inside Sales Engineer, Technical Project Management, Customer Insights and Analytics, Implementation Consulates, Data Center Migration Consultants
What Forescout Offers You:
- Everyone Matters. We are inclusive and diverse. All ideas and perspectives are valued.
- One Team. We are one team at Forescout. We all win together. We respect each other. And we never say, that s not my job.
- Cyber Obsessed. Our technology rocks. We are obsessed with staying ahead of the bad guys.
- Customer Minded. We listen, we learn, and we make it right. If a customer is unhappy, we failed. End of story.
- Gritty. We re smart, determined, and find a way. We create our own playbook, not follow others.
- Competitive compensation and benefits we cover 95% of employee and dependents benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
Learn more at www.forescout.com
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, network, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...