IT Audit Supervisor
Freddie Mac in Lynchburg, VA
- Industry: Information Technology - System Engineer And Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $121,560.00 - 170,510.00 / Year*
Staff members on the IT audit team are highly-skilled audit, risk management, and/or technology professionals with a demonstrated ability to provide value added audit and advisory services to Freddie Mac. The team plays a critical role in shaping Freddie Mac's approach to managing Information & Technology risk by providing independent, objective, and value-added assurance of risk management, governance, and controls.
The IT Audit Supervisor will be part of this team and focus on executing end-to-end audit services focused on Information & Technology risk. This spans over multiple areas while reviewing Freddie Mac's core business processes down to driving audits focused on core Information Technology General Controls. As part of the Third Line of Defense the candidate will work closely with risk partners in the Second Line of Defense and practitioners in the First Line of Defense in both the lines of business and Information Technology.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
- Work independently or as part of an audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walk-through and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct internal training sessions to share knowledge and best practices.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Within the context of individual audits, perform people management related tasks such as coaching and project performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience. Experience must include a minimum of 4 years auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (or commitment to become certified within one year)
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must demonstrate effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!