Measurement Technician I
Gage Western LLC in Midland, TX
- Industry: Mining/Extraction - Construction And Extraction Operations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $73,705.00 - 162,150.00 / Year*
Gage Western LLC is seeking a few qualified team members to develop into oilfield measurement professionals and, most importanly, partners in Gage Western's growth.
Gage Western Measurement Technicians are responsible for performing meter proving and measurement related activities in the field, configuring flow meters and pressure and tempurature transmitters, and maintaining company equipment to ensure fair and accurate measurement and reliable operation. Our Technicians work under direct supervision, as a team member, and use mature judgment to work independently to maintain safe, compliant, reliable and efficienct operation.
We hire and expect these core qualities from our members:
- intelligence with demonstrable intellectual curiostiy,
- desire to be part of a winning team and team player,
- respectful of company equipment,
- the responsibility and character to work proactively,
- desire to compete and excel in personal and professional life, and
- desire to build customer relationships and deepen those relationships with contanlty improving levels of service.
Candidiate Experience & Skills
We prefer or require these levels of experience from our members:
- a technical or accociate's degree is preferred,
- +1 year of measurement experience as a gauger or I&E technician is preferred,
- any expereince as a meter prover is not prefered,
- outstanding communicaiton skills including technical writing skills,
- high-level general personal computer skills are required, and
- functional computer application skills are required such as with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook.
If interested, please submit a complete and updated resume to ...@gagewestern.com.
Gage Western pays 100% of the employee s benefit cost for the base benefit program for medical dental and vision.
- West Texas: Midland, TX or Vicinity
- South Texas: Jourdanton, TX or Vicinity
- South East NewMexico: Carlsbad, NM or Vicinity
The working condiitons for Gage Western Measurement Technicians are out-of-doors with exposure to including but not limited to crude oil, H2S, piplines, tanks and crude oil devices and machinery. Technicians are required to work in all weather conditions subject to varying road conditions and hazards. Job tasks require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, talking and hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 100 lbs, pushing and/or pulling up to 100 lbs, the ability to wear personal protective equipment and conduct strenuous physical activity in all weather coditions. Technicians are required to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates. A valid State driver s license, clean driving history, and clear background check are required.
About Gage Western LLC
Gage Western provides contract proving and measurement related services for liquid meters in compliance with API MPMS. Our experienced team utilizes the latest in proving and testing hardware and software and a comprehensive safety program to provide accurate, reliable, and safe measurement services. We also provide industry leading data services and transparent quality control dashboards.
Associated topics: consultant, crane, driller, extraction operator, extraction technologist, land development, mining, pipefitter, plumber, technician
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Midland, TX!