Location: Austin, TexasAre you an Automotive Technician/Mechanic looking for an alternative work schedule? Want to beat that grueling Austin traffic? Need hours that work better into your life and schedule? Want to work somewhere you feel like you matter? Could you use 100 % Paid Medical, Tool Reimbursements and Paid Training?Audi of South Austin, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is currently seeking experienced and entry-level Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to join our 2nd Shift technician team. Shift is scheduled Monday - Friday from 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM CT. We offer not only all of the above, but more. We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to become the most well trained, experienced Technicians/Mechanics around!Award Winning Dealership translates to MORE HOURS and MORE MONEY!
Check out why our Technicians are excited to be part of the Hendrick Family:What our Techs Do:
- #1 in Audi Luxury Market Share Percentage
- Fastest Growing Audi Dealership in the state of Texas
- Hendrick Champion Dealership two years in a row
- Audi Magna Society Award winner two years in a row
- Located in the current FASTEST growing city in America!
What you need:
- Examines customer vehicles and Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs and Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards as well as an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in paid manufacturer training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations and Demonstrates the Company s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
What you get in return:
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required
- Valid Driver s License and Clean driving record
- Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel
- Ability to work alternative, second shift schedule - Monday - Friday, 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- 100 % Paid Medical Benefits
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Competitive Rates with more than enough of hours to go around!
- Company 401(k) Matching Program
- Clean, air conditioned service shop
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit