ICT/Cyber Specialist (Loris)
Compensation: $80,780.00 - $119,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
HBS installs, integrates and maintains the systems that keep facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. You will work with critical building management, HVAC and security systems with the opportunity to work on a range of commercial and government buildings, health care facilities, airports and correction facilities. In this role you will help support the design, engineering, configuration, implementation and commissioning of Information Communications Technology (ICT) infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network, Virtual Platforms), Enterprise Applications and ELV Integration at our customer sites.
This position requires up to 40% domestic travel.
This position is available at multiple locations across the US.YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Security, Computer Science or Information Technology related field
- Obtained degree within 12 months of the date of hire
- Ability to start in Summer 2020
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, due to project/program requirements
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Self-motivated, ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, determine own work priorities, work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions in a complex multiple systems environment
- Experience in implementing IT solutions and ITIL practices. Experience in Cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST, ISA, etc.
- Excellent effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, along with proven ability to interact professionally with clients
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
- Some basic network fault finding capability
- A good understanding of virtualization, networking, servers, storage, and enterprise applications
Will you be attending the NBMBAA, SHPE or SWE annual conferences? Honeywell will be there interviewing top talent! After youve completed your formal application here in Cornerstone, please use the links below to submit interest in opportunities during conference.
- NBMBAA in Houston:
- SHPE in Phoenix:
- SWE in Anaheim:
- JOB ID: req208842
- Category: Engineering
- Location: United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...