Systems Engineer - Scientific Software Research for financial applications
Compensation: $119,040.00 - $200,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
This is about as cutting edge as it gets. A major global finance industry company is looking for a top 1% software talent who can join their team in a groundbreaking research role.
Location: New York City
Exceptional compensation, benefits, work environment, relocation assistance, and continued career advancement opportunity are all part of the deal!
- BSc, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related relevant field
- Background or deep interest in scientific research and experience using Python to script and automate scientific workflows
- Working knowledge of computational chemistry software is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of improving past work environments, including the maintenance and improvement of documentation
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Experience with Python or other Shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills, extremely detail-oriented, and committed to providing superb user support
#LI-SK1Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...