Application Systems Engineer 5
Compensation: $106,940.00 - $147,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client in search of an Application Systems Engineer 5 in Charlotte, NC. Overview: The Company Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the company infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to the company's more than 70 million global customers. The Company Wealth and Investment Management Technology (WIMT) team is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to provide technical leadership focused on application system oversight and implementation for our Brokerage Systems application environment. Key Tasks:
- Partner with other technical teams (COEs) to make project design decisions that follow enterprise patterns and protocols
- Responsible for leading proofs-of-concept (POCs) on new/emerging technologies
- Responsible for providing guidance on impacts of information security, internal policies, and any other risk associated efforts related to our technical environment, including providing recommendations on the appropriate remediation actions
- Work with internal teams and external vendor partners to help shape strategic roadmaps for their future product integrations with company systems
- Work with Project Managers and other Tech Management to complete project sizings and estimates
- Assist with setting appropriate timelines and milestones for our most complicated technical projects
- 10+ years application development and implementation experience
- 8+ years of C#/.NET application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 2 + years of experience with one or more of the following UI technologies: HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery, Dojo, JSP etc.
- At least 2+ years of financial industry experience, preferably within the company or any other Financial Institutions
- Demonstrated understanding of the system development lifecycle (either Waterfall/Agile environments)
- Experience with developing application performance and monitoring website/systems including: KPIs, availability, health & wellness of applications
- Ability to support the development of an Enterprise Risk Management Tool by creating system functional design requirements
- Ability to work with enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Ability to troubleshoot production incidents related to applications owned by the team
The candidate selected for this role will have a well-rounded technology background with demonstrated expertise in the following areas: High-Level Design/Technical Lead:
- Technical Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on Oracle and SQL DBs, and .Net components that execute on these platforms; Experience with NDM, MQ, SWIFT, data transfer, SAML, have an understanding of web services (REST), and solid knowledge around QA & testing processes; The candidate will need to demonstrate experience with data mapping and data dictionaries, and a have a strong background in requirements documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, satcom, satellite, server, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...