Applications Systems Engineer 6
Compensation: $88,310.00 - $125,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client seeking an Applications Systems Engineer 6 in Des Moines, IA. This role is currently 100% remote and will switch back to an office environment when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force. Essential Duties:
- Acts in the highest-level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- J2EE Full Stack developer with Angular version 2/4, Oracle and Hibernate and Spring Experience
- JUnit / Karma/Jasmine Test Case development & Understanding of Agile methodology will be needed
- Familiarity with Enterprise SVN, Sonar Code Quality and other build processes will be needed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...