Apps Systems Engineer 6
Compensation: $111,040.00 - $162,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client that is seeking an Apps Systems Engineer 6 in Charlotte, TX. Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force. Responsibilities Include: :
- Project deliverables
- Ensuring availability of our portfolio of applications, handling incident & problem management, issue resolution & communication, tracking various changes across the portfolio, operational health & new solutions to improve platform/application stability, quality & supportability along with overall operational and technology risk management as per the enterprise guidelines
- Lead small to medium cross-organizational transformational efforts in Platform space
- Communicate with broad and diverse audience, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- Troubleshooting complex system issues in a distributed environment
- As an application support specialist position is responsible for leading support functions and driving the execution and maturity of multiple application support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, deployment management, and risk & vulnerability management. Works closely with development and infrastructure partners like middleware, NAS, database, network, etc.
- Partner to influence and support innovation & continued drive towards automation, touch less operational sustainment as a design/architecture construct working with CIO technology partners/managers
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of computer application development experience
- 3 + years of experience working with an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Service Oriented Architecture Enabling (SOA) platform
- 5 + years of experience troubleshooting environments Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- 3 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Experience with a customer service mindset and a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- 4+ years of distributed servers platform experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- * Ability to manage and monitor Windows Server environments
- 3+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Engineer with experience including all tiers, web servers, middleware and databases
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...