Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client in search of a Systems Architect in Charlotte, NC. Application Architect Contract period - 6+ months extendable up to 24 months. Key Tasks:
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture
- Participates in the design and development of business and system architecture
- Responsible for working with highly complex architectural impact projects and directing implementation of the architecture for a single or multiple applications or system components
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Prepare target architecture and roadmap to implement the target architecture
- Provides technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture
- Studies interfaces with different applications and suggests integration technologies
- 10+ years of design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture
- Systems Architect 6 with strong technical knowledge and communication skills
- Knowledge of financial/banking industry in applications related to core banking, payments is must
- Preference will be given if the candidate has worked on any vendor product which provides core banking and payments functionality
- Technical Knowledge - Java and/or .NET web technology, Messaging technology (Solace, MQ, NoMQ, etc.), SOA/web services and microservices
- Documentation Skills - System Architecture documents, architecture and design diagrams, UML diagrams, Visio, PowerPoint
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: equipment, http, infrastructure architect, maintain, network, principal systems engineer, senior engineer, senior system engineer, system architect, systems integration architect
Loading some great jobs for you...