# of openings: 1 - DAY
Salary Range: $25 - $30.00
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Creates and maintains machine programs for all 5DX & Xray inspection systems for NPI development and production needs.
* File programs on the network. Provide revision control based on customer change requests.
* Review production schedules and create programs based on schedule and always meet the commitment.
* Order tooling, hardware, fixtures as per the requirement for optimum machine performance.
* Edits, debugs, and optimizes inspection programs using programming 'Best Practices'.
* Monitors and corrects systemic programming issues. Identify and record major/minor program changes.
* Maintains component libraries and component model definitions for machine vision systems.
* Performs regular backups for both machine programs and system image backups.
* Attends various meetings (Production meetings, CCB meetings) to pro-actively resolve program and hardware related problems and drive corrective action. Provides report metrics for Test Engineering.
* Monitors and maintains the operation of machine vision systems. Performs preventive maintenance, co-ordinates with vendor for machines calibration, repair, and maintenance.
* Troubleshoots machine related and process-related issues. Drives vendors to resolve component inspection issues, including recommending upgrades for machine vision systems.
* Supports process qualification process. Documentation related to changes, qual reports, coverage reports.
* Assists with quoting new business by providing programming related information.
* Evaluates new equipment, programming tools and assists in the preparation of proposals for equipment purchases.
* Works safely always and complies with Environmental Health and Safety standards and work practices along with all other work rules.
* Administrates spare parts database, maintains stock and orders spare parts.
* Provides Primary manufacturing support for resolving software, hardware and program related issues.
* Provides training to manufacturing machine operators, maintains training records.
Education & Experience Requirements
* Minimum of three years of relevant experience in programming in 5DX
* Must have experience in 5DX Agilent/Vitrox/V810/AXI _X-ray Programming development & Troubleshooting
* Ability to read and understand blueprints, manufacturer's drawings, equipment manuals and component datasheet specifications.
* Mechanical and electrical comprehension of 5DX systems is critical.
* Associate Degree in electronics or computer science OR technical certificate OR equivalent education with an emphasis on machine vision systems required.
* Advanced communication, reading, writing, and math skills.
* Advanced PC skills, Microsoft Office applications, database knowledge, including proficiency in Vision system software packages.
* Experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...