SYSTEMS SPECIALIST II
Compensation: $121,310.00 - $144,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Technology is a core driver of our innovative and sustainable new products and services. That's why we're in search of Difference Makers like you to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impacts, but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we may have a place for you at one of our 250+ locations in North America and around the world.
- Responsible for the development, modification, and implementation of application systems designed to support new or existing business needs.
- Provides technical support in all aspects of designing and constructing applications systems, including development requirements, design specifications, and integration analysis and resolution.
- Develops solutions from concept of implementation using object-oriented applications, languages and third-party tools, client server based tools and comparable applications.
- Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications. Designs, codes, tests, installs, and supports significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects. Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems.
- Performs required analysis and provides technical advice and direction regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
- Interacts with customers and Business Process Specialist to quantify system requirements, and coordinate system and integration testing, migration and roll-out; participates in identifying alternative technical solutions options, quantifying pro and cons. Identifies and uses appropriate methods, techniques, and tools for documenting applications and interfaces.
- Serves as Project Lead or participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on small to medium size projects; as a project lead will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of assigned project team to meet project milestones; ensure the use of appropriate project management tools to develop project plans, schedules, status reports, and project documentation etc.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in systems specialist positions.
- Must have 4 years of experience with the following:
- Utilizing client/server based systems:
- Utilizing knowledge of system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and Information Technology practices and methods.
- Utilizing knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management.
Please apply at and reference job number 28668
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don t Work participant.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: cultivate, forklift, fork lift, garden, lawn, management, plant, plant management, production management, scanner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...