Are you looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team that has fun saving lives? Are you looking for somewhere you can grow personally and as a leader? If you answered yes, we are looking for you!
Being a Team Member at Onsite Safety goes beyond just starting a career in a friendly environment. Our Team Members have the opportunity to grow and excel in their leadership, and in their personal lives, as we strive for excellence in everything we do and teach the skills necessary to accomplish that. We take safety very seriously and we have fun doing it.
Below are some of the great benefits our Team Members enjoy:
Paid Time Off & Holidays
* You probably have a life outside of work, and we want to help you enjoy it, not keep you from it. Our Team Members enjoy generous Paid Time Off and 6 paid holidays!
Competitive Pay & Benefits Package
A Great Environment
No Experience Necessary
* We are looking for people who are friendly and work with honesty and integrity. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Growth & Leadership Development
Due to the nature of this position, there are certain minimum qualifications that must be met in order to be considered, and they are listed below.
* Must be 21 years or older * Pass MVR screen (We are looking for safe drivers) * Willing to submit a Background check * Drug Free Workplace: Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen * Ability to communicate with customers, management, and other co-workers is crucial * Must be punctual, flexible, and able to work overtime as needed to meet business needs * Must function with mobile smartphone apps, email, and GPS
* Capable of bending/lifting and carrying/loading/unloading min. of 85 lbs. of equipment * Able to climb stairs and ladders to install safety equipment * Able to operate high impact power tools * Ability to work at heights is required
* Extended periods of lifting, carrying, and assembling safety equipment * Indoors and outdoors in all seasons and weather conditions * About 40% of the time is spent driving
Starting Pay $13.00
Please apply by clicking the big blue button at the top which will take you directly to our application process. For more information you can also check out our website at OnsiteSafety.com
Onsite Safety, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and Drug Free Workplace and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: service, service tech, technician, apprentice, journeyman, construction, safety, installer, fall protection, OSHA, driving, equipment, safety rails, installation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.