Systems Engineer (Microsoft)
Compensation: $121,560.00 - $170,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Peraton is seeking a Windows Engineer to support our government client in Fairfax, VA. This individual will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting mission critical systems. The Windows Engineer supports the customer s network working with Microsoft technologies and the engineering of Microsoft solutions.
What you ll do
- Maintaining, modifying, and enhancing the customer network capabilities and services
- Maintaining existing network standards, equipment, and designs
- Identify, engineer and propose beneficial upgrades, modifications, and technology insertion
- Work with the operations team, vendors and other engineers to assess and understand Microsoft technologies and develop proposed beneficial technical solutions for our customer s environment
You d be a great fit if
- You have a Bachelor degree in Technical Discipline
- You've spent 5 or more years experience with Engineering Microsoft solutions and technologies
- You have 1 or more of the following certifications:
- You have a currect/active Top Secret security clearance
It d be even better if you
- Have a working knowledge of VMWare
- Have a working knowledge of enterprise-class storage
- Have strong communication skills
- Have excellent teamwork skills
What you ll get
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to have an active TS/SCI clearance with an active Polygraph and maintain the clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, network, satcom, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...