Programmer Analyst - AS/400
Compensation: $89,630.00 - $129,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
$80000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
An amazing company in the automotive industry is in need of a talented Programmer Analyst. We are seeking a talented IT Specialist with a passion for formulating and defining systems scope and has a strong understanding of end to end projects. This position will require guidance on developing or altering applications, platforms, databases, employing research and fact-finding techniques. Apply now for this full-time Programmer Analyst position in Southfield, Michigan.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Analyze user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Create documents of functional requirements and reviews cost, feasibility and utility. Suggests how, when and whether to proceed with the changes.
- Provide guidance for internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting problems. Consultation can include troubleshooting and/or education.
- Evaluate methods of processing. Make suggestions for improvements.
- Help create communication content for certain system changes being implemented in production.
- Assess and log issues. Work alongside other programmers to correct problems with code.
For immediate consideration, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to: ...@rht.comJob Requirements:
- Proven success acting in a project management capacity - Excellent communication and organizational skills - Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP - Deep understanding of RPG - AS400 experience - Proficiency in PC and mainframe hardware/software - Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements - Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network, satellite, server, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...