Compensation: $101,090.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate to serve as our IT iManage Engineer. The ideal candidate is one who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as subject matter expert for core applications, with the primary responsibility being administration, maintenance, and support of the DMS environment.
- Preform the installation and maintenance of required components, and conduct tests of the application system to ensure proper performance.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve iManage related issues, both in a Work 9 and Work 10 environment
- Understanding of RAVN and IDOL index server.
- Proactively monitor and analyze logs and metrics around utilization and capacity.
- Recommend, plan, and implement quality alterations as necessary.
- Ability to architect, build, maintain and upgrade iManage Worksite systems, including disaster recovery and highly available environments.
- Necessary to have an understanding of Desktop/Laptop/Printer/Server hardware configurations, multi-tier client/server architectures, and LAN and WAN infrastructure components.
- Experience with 3rd party applications that enhance iManage functionality
- Support maintenance window activities such as server maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and break fix, etc
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, test plans, disaster recovery plans, diagrams and flow charts.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Ability to carry out daily maintenance, project, and support duties with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.?
- Experience with the full iManage stack of applications, including Work10 and RAVN.
- 3+ years experience supporting and maintaining a matter-centric iManage document management system in a large legal environment.
- Autonomy WorkSite Certified Systems Engineer qualification and RAVN Certifications strongly preferred.
- Expert working knowledge of core Worksite services, communication server, IDOL, RAVN, Work Web, Share, desktop clients and mobile clients.
- Expert working knowledge of the iManage Control Center.
- Expert working knowledge Worksite databases in an MS SQL environment.
- Experience with the iManage REST API.
- Experience with Milan.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2019 or 2016, Active Directory, Networking, and Windows security.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016 suite preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows.
- A bachelor's degree in a technology related field.
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...