Speciaist, IT Internal Audit
Compensation: $85,570.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are an industry leader with diverse lines of business. We are in need of a mid-level internal IT Auditor. This is a new position due to growth within the company. The ideal candidate will have between 2 and 5 years of IT Audit experience at minimum. Location is Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas or Melbourne, FL. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to either Dallas/Ft. Worth or Melbourne.
In this role you will use your knowledge of IT frameworks and standards such as COSO, NIST or CoBIT to evaluate IT systems and ensure their compliance with regulations and standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley, as well as ensuring that proper security controls are in place.
- Evaluate process and business systems by using your knowledge of financial, manufacturing, engineering, procurement processes with an emphasis on data analytics
- Software and systems could include: Peoplesoft Financials, PeopleSoft HR, Oracle EBS, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, cloud and security technologies
- Evaluate information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development
- Assist with walkthroughs of business process controls and test for design and operating effectiveness as part of the yearly Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment.
- Prepare work papers and other related documents that fully support audit findings
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Audit IT reports which include recommendations and action items for management.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Finance and at least 4 years experience. Candidates with a Masters Degree need at least 2 years experience.
- Previous experience in IT or Financial auditing
- Understanding of business process risk and internal controls.
- CISA or CIA certification is preferred.
- Public Accounting experience from a 'Big 4' or large, regional accounting firm is highly preferred
- Travel up to 25%.
Loading some great jobs for you...