Salesforce IT Professional
Compensation: $122,170.00 - $167,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
SALESFORCE IT PROFESSIONAL
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Salesforce IT Professional for a contract position in Denver, CO. Opportunity will be two months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
- Develops, implements, and executes standardized business analysis methodology to elicit business needs to optimally meet program and project delivery teams' operational needs.
- Manages and controls all requirement details, including user stories, inputs (forms, data specs), process models, outputs (reports, dashboards), and other references, in a manner that aligns with the implementer's agile-based implementation methodology.
- Manages and tracks validation of requirements by SMEs (subject matter experts).
- Develops test scripts for UAT (user acceptance testing). During UAT, manages and tracks verification of software configuration against requirements.
- Provides operating documentation and training to users. Provides support for the first two weeks after the application goes live.
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!Job Requirements:
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satellite, server, system specialist, system technician, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...