Compensation: $89,240.00 - $162,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Intersect Group is seeking a Talent Manager to complement our growing team.This is a great opportunity to work with a close-knit team to collaborate and learn from the best Recruiters in the industry where your success turns into uncapped financial gains!
Here's what we're looking for:
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals with excellent communications skills who will thrive in our high-volume, fast- paced, dynamic environment. You will partner with top companies in Dallas both publicly traded and privately held in a wide array of industries placing IT professionals.
If you enjoy helping your friends find jobs, or if you get your kicks from analyzing personalities and work experience to identify why one candidate is better suited for a job than another, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for someone who is familiar with the IT space, whether it's someone with IT recruiting experience or someone who may not have recruited before but has worked in the IT Industry.
We need a self-starter with a positive attitude and competitive spirit. Someone organized enough to follow a process, but with the foresight to recognize when logic trumps process, will thrive here. Our unique and supportive culture includes people that are not only talented, but also possess the qualities that we value, including: a team player mentality, strong work ethic, and impeccable character.
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms to find and attract the very best IT candidates
- Build relationships with new and current IT candidates through in-person meetings and phone calls
- Partner with Client Managers to fill temporary short and long-term and direct hire positions for our clients
- Write effective content needed for online job postings
- Conduct candidate calls to prep for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Match candidate skills/desires/personality with our clients' needs
- Negotiate pay rates with Consultants and Candidates
- Attend and participate in networking opportunities and industry events to promote The Intersect Group brand and develop talent leads
- Maintain relationships with Consultants; administer Consultant Satisfaction Surveys at specific intervals, work to resolve any identified concerns
- Establish, develop and maintain long term relationships with Sales and HR teams
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire
- Utilize Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Collaborate with team to develop best practices in the industry
- Goal oriented, sense of urgency, efficient, and deadline driven
- Time management, patient, perseverant, and persistent
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates honesty, realist, and integrity
- Exudes self-confidence, self-motivation, work-ethic and drive
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible
Your career path:
- We take a lot of pride in developing our employees, whether new or seasoned. You'll have access to training, feedback and mentoring that you need for long-term success.
- From online tutorials and on-the-job resources to professional development training and career mapping - we'll work with you to design a plan tailored to your career goals.
- We give you the opportunity to help define your own goals. Then we'll customize your training based on the career path you want to pursue.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years or more of business-related experience within professional services, IT, insurance, or other related industries
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented
- Works well with others and thrives in a team environment Past sales or recruiting experience is preferred
In order to attract top talent, we offer top notch benefits:
- Annual all-expenses-paid Legends Trip for top performers and a guest (this year we're going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!)
- Monthly All-Star dinners for top producers
- Uncapped earning potential, full benefits, 401K, unlimited PTO and sick time
- Fun monthly events (e.g., costume contests, cook-offs, happy hours, etc.)
- Ongoing Professional Development Training opportunities
- Countless volunteer opportunities to help make a difference in our community
- Well-being events to help fuel employee mental, financial & physical health
- Client and Candidate appreciation events
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71727 when responding to this ad.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...