Compensation: $111,040.00 - $162,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Every day, the people of TSYS and Netspend improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are 'People-Centered Payments', and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere and for yourself we may have the right place for you.
This position provides an opportunity for a motivated information technology audit professional to make a strong contribution to the Audit Services team.
As a leading provider of consumer and corporate prepaid products and other financial solutions, Netspend leadership recognizes the importance of managing and responding to risk. Audit Services Group is an integral and valued component to the organization s risk management environment and works closely with stakeholders to deliver insight in the areas of information technology (IT), privacy/security, business operations, compliance, and finance and accounting using progressive, risk-based audit approaches and frameworks. Audit Services contributes to organizational improvements with our diverse, energetic, and collaborative approach with customers.
This role will deliver a diverse array of information technology, operational assurance, and compliance related audits that include in-depth analysis and understanding of supporting business and IT processes. This position will have the opportunity to evaluate technology systems, platforms, and operational processes against leading practices, frameworks, and risk considerations. The candidate should have experience with information system and operational audits, general IT and application controls, and business process and technology risk assessments. This position provide the opportunity for exposure to senior leadership, collaboration with other organizational departments, and future career advancement.
Audit projects vary and provide continuous learning opportunities to enhance business and IT acumen and help management identify and reduce organizational risk. The role may also include ad-hoc management requests.
- Conduct risk-based IT, operational, and compliance audit and advisory engagements across all aspects of the audit lifecycle planning, risk assessment, coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, evaluation of design and control effectiveness, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation with oversight from the Director and other senior team members
- Primary focus of audit execution is in the areas of IT managed processes, technology components, and security risks
- Acquire business and IT acumen and leverage understanding of the organization and industry best practices to evaluate pertinent, key risks and offer helpful solutions
- Process workflow documentation, including identification of key risks and corresponding business and technology controls
- Perform root cause analysis for exceptions and recommend practical solutions
- Document work papers in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks within established timelines
- Build and develop Audit Services Group s brand through meaningful relationships
- Support other team members with Audit Services Group initiatives and enable continuous improvement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop, design, and execute IT, operational, and compliance audit plans and programs using a risk-based approach with focus on key risks to maximize the value of each audit project
- Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams and is curious and interested in learning
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Strong project management and organization skills to prioritize tasks, balance workload, anticipate next steps, and adapt to change
- Good problem identification, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to develop concise and meaningful reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Data analytic skills and practical experience
- Able to tailor communications to different audiences and clearly articulate risk impacts to business and IT areas
- Establish and build effective relationships with focus on the customer experience and providing insight
- Variety of audit and/or consulting experience across these areas:
- Business and IT governance and strategy
- IT and business processes, risks, controls, and supporting applications, components, and infrastructure
- Data integrity, privacy, and security
- Change control, configuration management, logical access, asset management, performance monitoring, and incident management
- Software development lifecycle/Agile and scrum methodologies
- DevSecOps principles and concepts such as automation and continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Cloud computing
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE)18 control testing
- Compliance related audit experience such as Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) requirements, Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments, and NACHA Operating Rules
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or other relevant industry recognized certifications
- Financial services industry and payments ecosystem knowledge
- Familiarity with other common frameworks such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) IT Booklets, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Agile auditing experience
- Current/emerging technologies and experience
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
- Three + years of relevant IT audit experience
- Knowledge of auditing principles and IT practices
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or related field
- Experience with risk and control frameworks/guidance: Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), various International Organization for Standardization (ISO) IT and security requirements, Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), and/or Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Ability for up to 5 10% travel
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.###.#### or +1.877.###.#### or email at ...@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...