Apps Systems Engineer 6 / Cloud Java Development
Compensation: $106,940.00 - $147,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Application System Engineer as part of the Development and Cloud Enablement Migrations Team will be responsible for:
- Identifying and executing processes for pilot applications by working with application teams as well as the Engineering and Operations Teams of Development and Cloud Enablement (DCE)
- Providing technical guidance to application teams to take advantage of new technologies and implement enterprise solutions as needed
- Assisting application teams to comply with policy, through guidance on good practices and Whitepapers on approach
- Creating technical documentation to be used for procedure documentation and training
- Facilitate work that application teams are doing to execute technical migration strategies
- Investigating, solving, and recommending possible solutions to unique situations or problems
- Engage with the LOB development teams to help them understand when and how to utilize cloud platforms
- Assist in the onboarding of emerging technologies in either a Proof of Technology or a Proof of Concept fashion
- Partner with Platform, Security and Architecture groups as needed
- Enable our customers in successfully and consistently building greenfield applications and deploying them to Wells Fargo approved target cloud platforms
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience leading technical development teams
- 2 + years of cloud computing experience
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large scale cloud platforms
- Superior ability to create and deliver presentations to Technical and Non-Technical staff
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 2+ years of Cloud Foundry development experience
- Strong understanding of the Cloud Foundry ecosystem and Cloud environments at Wells Fargo
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MNDisclaimer
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system specialist, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...